Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweat anyone?

This was taken about an hour or two before it became 113 degrees yesterday. Record temp for L.A. I love the fact that even in that heat, our house is so shaded by trees that I didn't have to turn the AC on until about 5 p.m. No direct sun on any window at any time.

How beautiful is this of Sydney? This photo is of her helping me with the rolls on Sunday. Behind her is the treasure box/piggie bank she made.
Update: I had a lengthy tutoring session over the phone with Si about this roll recipe. She told me what I did wrong and how to make it right. I decided I will make this recipe again, so I don't just never try that one again. I'm doing this whole thing to improve right? Not much good if I just say, "Oh I'll never do that recipe again." No! I say, NO! I'll do it tonight and let you know.

Here is the Little-Tykes-Shopping-Cart-Kate-is-Queen-Experiment-With-Many-Outfits-Ride-With-Sydney. They went around every piece of furniture, in every room, with Kate acting like this happens all of the time. Onward peasant! I will not get down serf! Push on I say, push on! Way cute.

2 comments:

Melwel said...

Yes, what was up with the 62 last Tuesday?

Misty said...

Not having been to your house yet, it's fun to see these pictures of your old furniture in a new place. Still looks like you. And the lights in the backyard look fabulous, Brett. Seriously.