We were all way scared going in.
The Curious Case of Brett Button. He is seriously anti-aging. Now I'm not competitive in nature at all, so I really don't want to share this next part, BUT some of my readers might like to know that I missed 3, Brett missed 4 and Maddie missed 5. Tons of people failed. It seemed like everyone around us failed.
Questions I missed:
When is it legal to smoke in your vehicle with someone under 18 years of age?
1-When they are your child
2-Never
3-I can't remember.
Anyway, I put 1. The answer was 2.
I totally guessed on the alcohol level that is legal. Choices were
1-.08%
2-.05%
3-.10%
I can't I believe I got it right. .08% I really think I had some heavenly help with that one, so I could beat, I mean score, 1 better than Brett. How am I supposed to know?
Also, I didn't know that dogs canNOT ride in the back of trucks unless they are secured, which I guess means in a kennel. Wow. I'm certainly not in Montana where even babies can ride unsecured in the back of pick up trucks. Finally, everyone here in all car seat positions must wear a seatbelt at all times and the only time you can talk on a cell phone without getting a major ticket is if it a 911 emergency or if you have a hands free device. No one breaks this rule.
Anyway, that was LONG. Oh and here was an actual conversation which took place just before the written test.
Erin: Brett, I'm scared about this. I only had time to read half the manual.
Brett: Just think logically.
pause pause
Brett: Oh, well that might not work for you.
Erin: laugh laugh because he is totally right. I wouldn't describe me as 'logical.'
Brett: Maddie will do fine though.
Erin: Thanks a lot.
Wait, did I mention that I missed 3, Brett missed 4 and Maddie missed 5? I can't remember if I told you that.
Random Musing: I hate to admit this, but why do I have such a soft spot for WHAM and George Michael?


6 comments:
you are so silly!
I love it....way to score better than B Button.....
This may have been your funniest post ever. I was L-ing OL the whole time! Now Bob is reading your blog because he was wondering what I was laughing at.
That convo was CLASSIC! (Totally wrong use of 'classic', kind of like saying 'legit' for 'cool' so just know that I know that and I think it's funny).
That reminds me! I was sitting by Chris Briggs at the RS Garden Party and we were playing Truth or Dare and someone picked a card that said, "Act like you're doing the sound dubbing for a kissing scene," and Chris said, "That's totes inappropes," and I couldn't stop laughing!
Kthanxbye.
Fact-
unfortunately your side remark about montana is true.
Fact-
california driving terrifies me
I love WHAM! ...and Milli Vanilli.
ha ha I knew you would Amy.
Post a Comment