4th of July.
We usually go to Park City with the Blake family for fireworks on the golf course. This year, we went with the Blake family (partial) to the Andersen's home overlooking the Rose Bowl fireworks. What a view of the entire Pasadena valley. Fun dinner before at the cutest house in America pretty much. Kind of like Melinda Welch's. Eye candy everywhere you look. I wish I had taken more pictures. I was so grateful yesterday for being included in the Ballard family gathering, or it could have been a rough weekend for us. Instead, yesterday was wonderful.
Interestingly enough, the enemy to us could be facebook. It is hard for the kids to log on and see what their friends are doing each day with pictures of smiling faces waterskiing, at concerts, fireworks.. We're making it though. Spence is going surfing this week with the same kid who took him shooting. We are going to Newport tomorrow and Wednesday to beach it up with Julianne. I have to get to a museum this week too. We want to hook up with Tara Bingham and hubby, hopefully at the end of the week. If we keep busy, we do better!
Brett should have a car today after renting for two weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment