The best going away neighborhood party ever. Thank you Kimi and Bob. It was the perfect weather, perfect house, and my band played. It was the night before the move got pretty serious, stressful and sad. Perfect perfect perfect. I won't forget it.
The Johnston girls.

Tom Newman. So glad they moved in.

Whoever booked this band? They were so brilliant. I wish they could have played all night.

The greatest mother daughter team. Good cook, seamstress, gospel scholar, nurturer, and her daughter who I taught and love

"And thus the new health care program will affect the tax code by..."

Love Maddie's no good friends

The Wainsgards with super buff son.

Love my nieces

Like this picture

Our "Japanese" friends, the Fowers.

Best "all around girl," Sarah just LOVING the music I'm sure

My singing partner for 6 ish? years

Is this so Nick Cash? Always looking out for the little ones. Also, is this so Sydney or what?

One of my fav teens Jacob.

Og and Maddie made my night by coming up from Provo just for the party.Love them.

"Should I marry him? Holding hands already."

"ooo or maybe him. An older man.."

Two of the cutest boys in the whole world.

Ms. Heidi Bingham ladies and gentlemen...

Hostess with the mostest, Kimi.

Whitney, Gretchen and Melanie. Pretty much glowing.

Inseparable...until Emilee gets married in a few weeks.

I miss these people. A lot. But I have to say, it's a good miss, not a depressing miss. That's good. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
1 comment:
How are there no comments on here?
That was prob my fave party--and we've had a few.
What a perfect night! Gorgeous weather, awesome band, endless stream of favorite friends, delish food, and it all meant so much more, knowing it was the end of a chapter in our lives, so the appreciation factor was extra high.
I won't forget it, either. Oh, and what's your phone number?
Post a Comment