Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm SO Californiated

So it was about 45 minutes ago.
I was in my burb in park with the car running.
I had just dropped off Maddie and Ali's girls' camp forms.
Their leader wasn't home, so I was thanking her husband and little dog instead.
All of a sudden, my car started rocking.
It felt like someone was back at the bumper pushing it up and down.
I thought- am I out of gas? Check, no.
Wow, this car has something wrong with it. I hope it makes it home.
I thank Norm (that's his name), pet Boise (that's the dog's name) and head home.
When I get home, I find out that I was in another California EARTHQUAKE!!!!! AUUGGHGHH!
Seriously, that's two for me and I've only been here a very short while.
I am SO California now.
Like fur shur.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm so NOT coming to visit until you get that earthquake thing under control. Fer Sure.