Thursday, July 1, 2010



This is the place we have to go to when you come visit. Santa Monica Pier and 3rd street Promenade. I love it. We saw the guy who plays coach Ken from Glee there, but couldn't figure out who he was until about 10 minutes later. "OH! Coach Ken! Dang! He is such a superstar tv star!" Here we are eating a funnel cake with strawberry stuff on top. Must have on the pier.
Super Darcy with daughter Katie and cutie son Ben

Seriously love this picture.
BFFs Brett and Kate
In front of the ferris wheel that I am making all our visitors ride, even adults who think they are too old or it is too expensive. Don't mess with my plans.
See how romantic it is? You'll kiss your husband too.
I hope Spence didn't wish to be big like Tom Hanks. He's way too big already. Slow it down.

3 comments:

Laur said...

This is weird, but you guys kind of look like a Cali family. The pick of Brett holding Kate made me choke up. Stop it.

Haskell's said...

YAY for ben... WE miss you guys. Can't wait to see you when you come for a visit. Please bring DIL so her boyfriend can see her. He is missin her bad!! I told him he might even get to kiss her and have a spendover if he plays his cards right... don't tell brett.

Erin Blake said...

ha ha Erica. Tell SIL we'll see him in a few and see the chemistry between them