Then I get to look through every box in the garage that is labeled "OFFICE." You see, the kids' immunization records are in one of them and I need them in order to register the girls for school. The fun thing is, since we don't have an office here, those boxes were stacked one of top of the other almost up to the ceiling of the garage mixed with boxes labeled "GARAGE STUFF" and "FOOD STORAGE."
No pressure though. The woman at the district just told me that I had better get Sydney registered ASAP, because she can't guarantee Sydney will go to the neighborhood school due to such high demand of kids trying to transfer into her school. Every day matters I guess. Oh and Maddie and Ali's ability to take the classes they would like is determined by finding that immunization folder as well.
So, hey, I'll catch you later.


3 comments:
erin...
so, the CA DMV is a nightmare (true), but the driving test is not THAT bad :) i studied while i waited in line for 20 minutes and missed the maximum amount possible (3 i think?) and passed. i visited the CA DMV 3 different times while i lived there and the trick is getting there EARLY, like 1/2 hour before they open, and then you're in and out quick. the other times i didn't do this i literally spent half the day sitting in line. go on a tue or wed morning too. good luck!
xo, corrine.
Must not be THAT bad because you are blogging, after all :). I love you!!
Ohhh maaan, I can so imagine you saying that. Such good writing to get your voice come out like that.
Post a Comment