Is it weird that I remember all of the songs I listened to on our drive to California?
I am loving this town more and more. When I get back from our Utah trip, I'll have to take you on a photo tour of some of my favorite houses.
I was watching Inception with Heidi yesterday, and I swear, the rows of the theatre started exploding one by one and my popcorn flew up and smashed against the wall.
Makeup is overrated.
Having a baby in the home is not overrated.
How many shows about cakes does society need on tv at a given time? Really?
Don't you ever wish that you could eat, like, 20 donuts in a sitting and have no adverse consequences? Eat donuts until you are completely full of donuts?
I saw Jim Henson's corporate headquarters a few days ago. It is a Dickens-like village with a huge Kermit atop an iron archway which states "The Jim Henson Company." It looked Disneylandish in there. I want to peek in.
Half of my back molar fell out during Inception. I am hoping it is just a dream.
James Taylor and Carole King in Anaheim tonight with Brett. Ingrid Michaelson and Travis playing together tomorrrow night at the Greek Theatre in Hollywood with the girls.
The internet rocks.
The internet is a time waster. Ask any parent of teenagers.
Don't you love creme brulee? The crispy, carmelized top and the creamy texture underneath?
Don't you wish you could buy, like, 20 new outfits and have no adverse consequences? Outfit after outfit at any price until you just don't want another thing?
Why can't I go barefoot and have the bottom of my feet still be smooth and soft?
Don't you think whoever invented cereal is a complete genius?
I get to go to the Bountiful temple next week! I want to go many times.
Do you ever wonder if Erin has too much time on her hands in California?
I want to wake up Spencer and ask him how the Dodger's game was last night. How long should I let him sleep?
Have you ever had a Balboa Bar or frozen banana? We met Mark and Julianne for one last night.
Don't you wish you could buy a beach house for your family to vacation at often, with no adverse consequences to your finances?
Aren't you grateful for the gift of life and the ability to live surrounded by people you love? It doesn't matter what you do, earn, where you live, what obstacles you run into--living is enough!
Thanks for letting me get those things out. Have a good one. e


3 comments:
i'm glad it all came out.
i love these random tidbits.
If you remember all the songs you listened to on the way to California, that would make my hon very happy!!!! xoxox
oh erin. that made me laugh so hard. i am still laughing. for some reason the fact that they were all different colors made me think that you were saying all these in one conversation to me. like i'm talking to maddie and your interrupting us with these random things. i love it. i can hear your voice saying all of them too. I MISS YOU GUYS. and i think i'm going to go buy my ticket now. i mean what am i going to loose? its painless!
also. CAROL KING AND JAMES TAYLOR!! wasn't it soooo good.
Post a Comment