Sydney: So Heather, did you think about our business? I brought the notebook with some ideas.
Heather: Ok. What?
Sydney: It's called -Your Little Puff Ball. We charge $4 an hour. That would be $2 for me and $2 for you. We walk their dog, or groom it.
Erin: Uh, I don't know if you could groom it guys. That's pretty hard to cut a dog's hair.
Sydney: Yes we could mom. Oh and we'll wash them too.
Heather: My dad said it was too much. He said we have to charge $2 an hour.
Sydney: No way. I'm not charging $2
Heather: OK
Erin: What about $3 an hour? Then you could each have $1.50
Sydney: No mom, we're not doing 50s.
Heather: Oh, my dad says we can't buy a house for them to play in, that it's too much.
Sydney: Not a REAL house. Just like those playhouses at Festival of Trees. Like a shed. (those houses were about $1500 custom built dream playhouses)
Heather: Yeah that would be perfect. That would be easy.
Sydney: We'd have to probably work 2 hours a day though to buy one of those.
Heather: We could take our dogs on the walks too.
Sydney: Yeah.


4 comments:
Your little puff ball?!!! haha. oh goodness.
LOVE it!! Priceless. Ah, the innocence of youth.
Reminds me of my fervent belief as a youngster that I was going to sell enough fundraiser junk to win those extraordinary prizes in the catalog.
hahahahahahahahahaha. i just laughed out loud. that was gold.
I vote Heather's dad buy them a playhouse. Yeah. That's a great idea.
Post a Comment