Kate and me on Rodeo Drive. We kind of liked hanging out together each day. She really liked it as you can tell. I asked a German tourist to take this picture. I have maybe 6 just like it. Kate and me on the swings at the beach...Kate and me on a walk...Kate and me in the hotel...Kate and me at lunch.... bffs
The girls with Jay.
Kate with cousin Bryan. How cute is this picture? Bryan is a sweetheart and loved Kate.
Aunt Darcy with Katie and my girls before she sacrificed her whole day to stand in line for hours and sit in the back of the American Idol theatre while the girls got to be in the front.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yahoo! I made the blog! Now THAT is much better than sitting through American Idol:) and feel free to use the picture of my house anytime!
Actually next time - it will be me and you in the front front row at American Idol! ...or maybe the Ellen show is more our style!
Love your new house! Ok, Jay looks like a perv in that pic...your girls are beautiful!!
That would be a cool house! Looks like you guys had a great time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!! I hope your day was great!!
LOVE almost everything in this post (I'm team Conan!) The pic of you and Kate is so cute. You seriously are not aging, Erin. Maybe you should see a doctor about that?
Happy belated b-day, my dear friend. I love you!
PS - word verification is "cohnon", phonetically Conan. I think it's a sign.
Post a Comment