
I'm doing so much better. It amazes me how this happens. My awesome mom in law emailed me from Germany and told me to chin up. Have faith. My awesome college aged babysitter came over today so I could go to the temple. Ali taught a great family night last night on conference talks she had been reading ON HER OWN!!! That was pretty great. One of them even happened to be on change and how the Lord WANTS us to experience change so we can GROW. Change is really really good for us. We can stagnate if we don't do it often. We must have been stagnating more than others so we just needed a bigger change :)
After Family Night, the kids ran to WalMart and bought the best Wii game called Just Dance. It is so dang fun. We were sweating big time and laughing even more. Lauren and Stephen both ran over to do it with us. Why did Spencer beat everyone, even dancer Ali? Why? It looked like he was doing the exact same thing as everyone else, but his score was so much higher. He had to have cheated.
Kate slept solid until 5a.m., then snuggled in bed with me until 7 a.m. Great way to start my day. I love that little body so much. I bought some flowers to brighten up the front walk today. I love planting flowers. I cleaned all yesterday and the house is looking GOOD if I do say so myself.
I think I WILL fly out to California again next weekend. Another plane trip with most hyper baby on the planet. Oh well. I might take my mom. Things are always good when your mom is around. We will hear Brett speak at his yearly convention and I will cruise around L.A. with my mom and we will find the right place. I will better prepare mentally this time and do my homework.
So there you go. I'm excited! I'm doing better. It always amazes me how if I do certain spiritual things, it always happens. I always gain perspective. If I eliminate other things that may be dulling my faith, I get more peace too. The temple especially..another post sometime about that.
p.s. Lauren, I'm not even going to be sad that you are going in a few days to Mexico. How great for you to do something so constructive at this time of your life. You are doing such good things. You can fly home through L.A. and we can fly you out when you need it. You are part of our family after all. You are an adult now and we were a part of it! Lucky us.
erin


7 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad you are better. I tried to call you, and drop off some chocolate dipped raspberries from Cummings, but now I see you don't NEED them after all!! ;) love you.
:) That is all.
Are you kidding me Si!!
Not kidding. I ate them, bc they don't keep. Yummy. Get sad again, and I'll bring some by :)
I feel it coming on. Sniff sniff
you know I'm not falling for that.
If I go see the furniture, I get raspberries. Good trade?
Post a Comment