Friday, April 23, 2010

"The weather is frightening. The thunder and lightning seem to be having their way.

But as far as I'm concerned, it's a lovely day."

"Isn't this a lovely day to be caught in the rain?

You were going on your way, now you've got to remain. "

"I can see the sun up high, though we're caught in the storm.

I could see where you and I could be cozy and warm."
Let the rain pitter patter- it really doesn't matter if the skies are gray.

Baby as long as I can be with you, it's a lovely day."

1 comment:

Kimi said...

What a perfectly lovely poem. Almost makes the thunderstorm sound pleasant.

I, too, like to focus on the excuse to stay in and drink hot chocolate instead of the dreary, gray skies. As long as I know my sunny skies will be back soon.

Great pictures! Great post!