Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am in love with the movie "Young Victoria." Go rent it today and enjoy it.

I am in love with playing music with my band. We sounded GOOD last night.

I am in love with little necks, especially right after baths.

I am in love with spring. Flowers and dirt in my hands makes me so happy.

I am in love with McCartney - since the concert of a lifetime. Can't get enough McCartney. McCartney's MUSIC Brett. His music!

I am in love with the sun. It feels soooooo good on my skin. I just need 5 minutes of lifting my face towards the warmth with closed eyes and I'm good.

I am in love with graham crackers and milk and then drinking the whole glass of milk. Must have this every day.

I am in love with a good fitting pair of my favorite jeans. They get me.

I am in love with the temple. It changes who I am.

I am in love with Brett working without his family day in and day out so we can have stuff and have a house and have food and have more stuff.

I am in love with a clean, new pair of socks, especially on a rainy day.

I am in love with itunes and new artists no one knows about yet.

I am in love with my grand piano.

I am in love with young men getting their mission calls surrounded by loved ones.

I am in love with Davis County. The people, the hang outs, the stories.

I am in love with warm showers, warm baths, warm sweatshirts, warm covers, warm heaters.

I am in love with life.

4 comments:

Melwel said...

I'm in love with your I'm in love segment......

Kimi said...

I am in love with you. Girl crush.

Erin Blake said...

ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Seriously. Kimi.
Love this post.