
A bloody knife on the almost empty choc milk container. You can imagine my fear. Someone was definitely sending a message. I was shaking in my boots. A bloody knife is pretty serious. Almost supernaturally brave, I picked up the container and found this on the other side.
Well, now I knew who the warning was from. There was the added skull and crossbones. It was from Sydney. Now I at least knew it wasn't from men infiltrating my semi-safe home. I think her message will be taken very seriously by her 17 year-old brother, for one. He won't dare drink the rest of it.
Don't mess with her warnings.


3 comments:
Wow, she doesn't look that threatening! She totally has that 'little girl' thing going on. Very deceptive!
This is so funny!! I love Sydney! I miss you guys. Seriously. OK...First off, I'm so glad you understand why Mark and I pay WAY too much to live by the beach. It makes me so happy! I'm one of those moms you are talking about that takes her kids to the beach to tire them out before naps!! Sometimes I have to pinch myself that we live where we live. Next, I'm so sad we didn't get to see you when you were down here! You look SOOOO cute pregnant! I'm all over that cute yellow hat and your darling little bump! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, Erin!!!
LOL! That is awesome!! Great blog, Erin.
Post a Comment