I was so excited to put the music gadget on my blog since I love music so much. Of course I would have music playing on my blog! I've tried it and, well, as my friend Eric Belnap says, "here's the deal."
I couldn't take it! I am always already listening to music when on the computer. I had to hurry and push pause on my own blog music so I could focus on reading or writing. I never once listened to it....or any other blog music gadget for that matter. I'd click on the blog, push pause, then begin reading.
SO-- I might just have to write about what I'm listening to time and again, instead of actually playing it here.
1st item of business... On American Idol tonight, my woman, Joss Stone is performing with legend Smokey Robinson. How sweet is that??!! Joss Stone has the voice that I dream about having; sings in the style I wish I could. She's also British, beautiful and six feet tall, always barefoot, thin, young, funky, but who notices that? Certainly not 5'2", mother of almost 5, me. Anyway, I hope she doesn't disappoint tonight!! Go Joss!! I'm a tad excited to watch her.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Again, so much in common. I don't like music on blogs and I LOVE JOSS STONE and have all her CDs.
No way Amy! I should have known. They picked a dumb song for her to sing, so it hardly showcased her, but oh well. Love you!
Post a Comment