So I just about got in 2 accidents in the five minutes it takes to drive Sydney to school. Yikes! I've got to watch it! Focus Erin.
My throat is on FIRE. Ouch ouch ouch. My cough keeps me up at night. I coughed 1 stinking time in True Grit and the people in front of me turned around. So I spent the rest of the movie standing up in the back.
A Christmas break with people, mostly young people around. House full of young people, eating, laughing, playing music. Just how I like it. Really feeling like home now.
Spencer left early this morning to drive back to Provo. His room looks pretty bare.
2011
Welcome. Let's have a great one, eh? Oh I know we will. My goals this year are pretty much all internally based. I need to be more exact and disciplined in doing the things that will make the biggest difference in my life. I know what I need to do daily. I've just made goals to help me DO IT.
Still miss everyone in Utah. When a few months go by that I don't go, I start to get antsy. I don't know when we will go next, but something will come up. Right now, nothing planned until April 28th for Lauren's wedding! We will be there. In the meantime, I like living here a lot. I love the people I am meeting and getting to know.
Must go now and clean my house out of all things Christmas. Get the paper snowflakes off the window. Get the fake cranberries out of that vase. Get those carolers off of my piano. Get that dang tree out of that one corner. Get all of those lights off of that fence. Get those stinkin pictures off of my fridge. Get that candy cane soap out of my bathroom. Back to boring boring boring.
Must go now and clean my house out of all things Christmas. Get the paper snowflakes off the window. Get the fake cranberries out of that vase. Get those carolers off of my piano. Get that dang tree out of that one corner. Get all of those lights off of that fence. Get those stinkin pictures off of my fridge. Get that candy cane soap out of my bathroom. Back to boring boring boring.


4 comments:
I cannot bring myself to pack Christmas up! For the first time ever, our tree is still drinking water, smelling great and not even shedding pine needles yet - how can I take it down? I think I'll just rename it the New Year Tree.
lauren's wedding :)
perfect!
yay! So glad you'll be there. Call me sometime when you're not unpacking Christmas (or if you need a break). We haven't chatted forever. Missing you
Thanks for the mouse advice and the story.....so funny. I can just see you guys with the lights out waiting...
Post a Comment