--Hey, I Wonder What Spencer Is Doing Right This Second--
Oh hey Spence. I'm sure one of these times when I ask him, he'll be studying or in class.
Great day. I got to smell Kate's little neck for about 30 minutes when she woke up this morning. I grabbed her from her crib and snuggled her in bed with me. She fell back asleep and I just kissed her fuzzy head and smelled her little neck while rubbing her fingers. Really, my favorite thing in the whole world.
I got my song list for the band gig today and will be listening to and learning these songs so I will be ready! I understood a little bit of Isaiah this morning! Huge for me. I am thinking about my friend Laurie who just sent her son Joe off on his mission to the Philippines. What a great boy he is. Talked to my friend Si yesterday about all things called LIFE. I hosted a baby shower this week and enjoyed the women in my home chatting and eating. I also enjoyed vegging the day after and reading my new book in the sun. Whoa--Kate is throwing crayons in the other room. That stinker. I'll be right back...
Ok. Got the babes under control. Love her! We are all eating well, exercising and losing a bit of weight. Not as much as Brett, but enough to keep us motivated to keep going. It's boring not baking though. Sydney has started walking home from school with a friend. Cute Haley. Yeah! Just bought another beach picture for my beach bathroom. I need to find someone to cut my hair. I also need to find a dentist, doctor, piano tuner, colonoscopy place -eek, tailor, but those can be found later. For now...hair.
What else? Amos Lee next Thursday night. The Clothing mart sample sales in L.A. next Friday. Whale watching in San Diego next Saturday. In case that all sounds too rosy, I have to also do 10 loads of laundry, scrub the kitchen tile grout, pay bills, water flowers, clean car, clean office/Spencers' room, and a million other things. So basically, it all evens out.
ok. Have a great one. Life is good. Live it. I'll leave you with this..e


4 comments:
i want her tights!
That doesn't look like our baby!
Thanks for sunshine from California. Love to hear about weight loss, music opportunities, smelling baby's neck and all things BLAKE.
Amos Lee?! So jealous. Whale watching? Awesome. Love Kate's new gobs of hair. Can't wait til we get to keep her here for awhile. :)
Wait, I have to do the laundry and all that boring stuff, but I DON'T get to go to Amos Lee and whale watching.
That's not right.
I glad you got to talk to Si. I'm not jealous about it. Ahem.
Why does calling you when you're in CA seem so much more difficult than calling you when you're on the other side of 1800 South? It's the SAME! I will remember that.
What book? Is it a good one? I've already read 3 since Christmas. My Kindle makes it so convenient to read a little here and there. I'm in between though, for the moment.
Kate is getting way too big and though I don't want her tights for myself, I do want to squish her legs while she's wearing them.
Post a Comment