You know how sometimes you buy that great trail mix from*cough* Costco, that has real m&ms, which none of the other trail mixes do, and find that someone pilfered the m&ms, leaving you with nothing but nuts? You know how it's kind of fun to write run-on sentences sometimes? Anyway, you know how when that happens, it can be so frustrating to reach your hand in and not find one m&m?
Look how cool this is. We had reached the no m&m point by the time we arrived at my mom's house after our 12-hour drive. We must have mentioned it as she was putting the trail mix in the freezer. (Don't ask. Everything goes in the freezer.)
The next day, mom had done this. Christmas!!

You know how sometimes a girl just wants to create something girly? You know how it either needs to involve fabric, paint, ribbon or paper? Well, when Jane comes, we are making these babies for the girls' rooms. They each need a couple I think.

We are also watching Anne of Green Gables from start to finish I decided. We should also go to that donut place which has the huge donut in front of it that is used in a lot of movies, most recently in 2012 where it came off and was rolling down the street as cars were being swallowed up and homes were being ripped apart.
You know how when you have a dog, that dog usually picks his favorite family member? You know how sometimes you have to take a dog on a 12-hour car ride, because you don't want to leave him for 2 weeks in a kennel with strangers? This was Rudy and how close he wanted to be to Brett the entire trip when not forced in the back.

Many times, both Rudy and Kate are staring at Brett like this at the same time. He wants to know why I don't closely and longingly gaze at him like this. No, those aren't his glasses. Those are one of the girls.. Oh what the heck, I'm going to go try staring at Brett like this and see what he does. I'll report back. e


4 comments:
haha that one made me laugh. CHRISTMAS! um. I love those things. Flower ribbon balls of fluff things. I am all ho hum for that and anne of green gables and doughnuts. GET ME ON THE FREAKIN AIRPLANE!
Are those the gargantuan paper pom-poms? Those are so great. Gilbert Blythe is pretty great too.
You're really funny, and no, I don't find it creepy that you follow my blog. :)
Marzipan! Yes, those are gargantuan paper pom-poms. They were in a store (where I snapped the photo) and she said they just googled 'large tissue balls directions' and the instructions came up, so that's what I'm going to do. I think they create the same effect as a chinese lantern, but you don't have to mess with the cords and lighting and such.
Gilbert Blythe just LOVES Anne SO MUCH. I can't stand how romantic it is. Jane hasn't seen it, which I find hard to believe.
Also, how come you never put pictures of you on your blog? I don't think you have ever posted even one. hm?
those fruffy things are weird looking.
The pic of Brett and Rudy made me laugh my head off.
Post a Comment