We went to Bear Lake this summer with Chris and Darcy's family. It was so nice to be up there with them, but way too short. We have missed the boat, especially since we didn't go to Lake Powell this year. My favorite thing is feeling the wind in my hair as we drive on the lake. There is nothing better than sun on the skin and wind in the hair. This might go down as one of my all-time favorite things. I had the same feeling when I used to have a convertible in college. (Thanks dad :)
Here are some pictures that only begin to capture the magic called summer on the water.
Kate driving the boat. She always insists on driving.
Cutest picture ever...

Two cousins.

Beautiful all the way around.
Maddie's getting really good on the wakeboard.
Chris and Darcy, the all American couple. I don't know why I wrote that. It just sounds good. Who wouldn't want to be the "All American Couple?"

Spence and best cousin, Jace. Yes girls, they're both single..
I love when my Ali smiles like this.
We always just hug on the boat like this. The whole time.


No comments:
Post a Comment