Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bear Lake part 2. Never let a Scorpion in your Shoe.


I had to share these photos. What is this game called?? When you shake your face back and forth vigorously and then snap photos to capture your warped face? Enjoy.
How cute are these pictures of Sydney? She tried and tried until she got up. yeah!

This is kind of cold and awkward..
This is harder than it looks.
Dad to the rescue.
VICTORY!!
I did my ritual "get-up-for-a-total-of-two-short-runs-where-I-can't-seem-to-keep-my- wakeboard-pointed-straight-thus-tending-to-go-out-of-the-wake-which-I-don't-like-and-getting-scared-so-let-go-and-get-back-in-the-boat-and-then-am-sore-for-a-week." And don't think it didn't take a long time to put dashes in the above sentence either. Remember, I don't have a lot to do here yet...

Thanks for indulging me. Got to have these for future blog book. e

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Wow! You can tell Syd that, even though I ski-ed from age 7 to 14, when I tried to get up on two skiis this summer all I learned how to do was the SPLITS! Never did get up. Good job, Syd!!

Also, she might like to know that Andie is as good as me on the wakeboard now (which isn't saying much). Yeah, okay, BETTER than me. Fine, I'll admit. But she's pretty stinkin' good now!

Looks like you all had a fun day!