Last Monday at 5 p.m., I told Spence that in a half an hour, our college friend Whitney was going to come take some quick photos of him for his Senior pictures. "No!" he said. "I'm not photogenic mom. I HATE pictures of me! I don't want to!! " After much coercion, consisting of me telling him he WOULD do this, he acquiesced. An hour later, I got these!!! Happy mom. (Grammar Nazi: coercion and acquiesced are good words to practice spelling once in a while. They almost threw me. And I'm the Grammar Nazi for Pete's Sake. And who is Pete and why is it always for his sake? And yes, I'm meaning to start these sentences with AND.)




Thank you Whitney! AHHHHHH I'm so happy about these!!!!




7 comments:
Brett just told me that Pete stands for the apostle Peter.. what do you think?
Whitney + anyone = photogenic.
Spency looks GREAT in these! I have to admit, I wondered for a sec about the sports ones. Those funny kids. I can just picture both of them thinking they are so hilarious. I guess maybe because they are.
I have no idea why things are so often for Pete's sake.
Seriously started laughing before i read the part you wrote about him not playing ANY of those sports. Braydon was stading by me and I was like" spencer doens't even play those sports why the H is he using them in his pictures... so funny! such a handsome boy it makes me so sad they are so grown up... yes I get i'm young too, but ben and spence are my babies also!
Great photos and even greater boy! The Lakes all think Spence is awesome. Can't believe he is this old, however. Wow!
Ha. I love the sport photos. I So would have had a crush on Spence in high school. And Ben. And Steve.
So darling, love all of the pics. Ahhh your first growing up baby.
Yeah, so if that really was Madison who commented above, I just linked to your blog and , yeah, you need to maybe do a post :)
Post a Comment