Kitchen to Erin:
JK JK. I'm not doing another conversation between non-speaking objects and myself! Admit you were excited though. You like those.
Really, I am having a hard time blogging. As I said before, I am in the Twilight Zone and people who live in the Twilight Zone don't really blog too much. They just stare at walls and wonder what life is like outside of the Twilight Zone.
I got my Nikon for Mothers Day though!! As soon as I find the cord to download pics I'll start doing my super artsy, wow-she's-a-natural, photo blogs. It's cool. I blog a subliminal message about a want, Brett reads it and then he does it! I know it's a total guilt purchase for not living here and making me sell this house, but hey, that works for me. Guilt= Erin getting stuff she really needs(wants).
So my son graduates in 3 weeks. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
So my baby has Roseola. sp? I could google that spelling, but I'm lazy right now. People who live in the Twilight Zone are lazy sometimes.
Someone is coming to look at the house in 5 minutes. The realtor (not real a tor) just called, so I had better blog fast. Must. blog. right. now. in. order. to. feel. better. and. thus. give. the. house. positive. vibes. so. it. will. sell.
Just made cookies for Maddie, Jane, and Camrie. Like those girls so much.

Just took Ali to her musical theatre practice. Can't wait to see her Friday Night!!
Syd is frantically cleaning the kitchen for me so I can blog.
Rudy is waiting to go out.
Gotta run. Literally run out the door and drive away before "they" come.
e


4 comments:
Wish i was a part of your crazy Twilight Zone life.
There you are!!!
I don't blog much. Should I be worried that I'm in the Twilight Zone? I do like Twilight.
Shouldn't it be rill-a-der? But freals, thank you for blogging about that, Grammar Nazi. It's one of my peaves. Can't we just pronounce it the way it's spelled? Realtor.
Verif word: phnom
I think your blog is phnom.
You are definitely NOT in the Twilight Zone because you and Bob both live in the same state and you just got a piano.
Post a Comment