Thank you for planting me yesterday! I've been waiting in that nursery, waiting for you to come buy me and take me home. I know you like me. I can tell by the way you tuck me in, all cozy in the warm, soft dirt. You pick little dry leaves off of me so I look my best. You planted me with the best view of other-colored flowers, so I'll never be bored. I'll just get to know everyone. I like how you thought of height and knew that since I was a bit short, I might do well moved in by a flower that's taller. We're going to look good for you Erin, because we know we make you happy. Just watch us pretty much sell this house for you. People will have to catch their breath when they pull up to the house and see our brilliance. Thanks for a great day yesterday. I am home!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment