skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I Kind Of Like This Guy
I'm thankful for his positive, can-do attitude
Always looking for the lesson the Lord is trying to teach
Always an example to me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIGHT NOW IN NOVOSIBIRSK, RUSSIA..
About Me
Erin Blake
Utah, United States
Spencer is serving in the Russia, Novosibirsk Mission. He entered the MTC on May 18, 2011.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(81)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(201)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(19)
I'm All Right Now
OUCH
Cool Trap To Try On Your Guy
-Madison Blake's pencil drawing, evening of Jan. 2...
MY PLAN
CUTE GIRLS on a THURSDAY AFTERNOON
A Present, sent from my dad to me yesterday...I li...
I Kind Of Like This GuyI'm thankful for his positi...
SNAPSHOT AT 10:54pm
Flashback
JAN. 15th- a day to remember.
THE ANSWERS
I know what the answer is! I know what the answer ...
Stuff I would like to know..
Jan. 6 -day at the office
"Avocado" and Lala--home from Mexico
I Just Found This Picture from my freshman Year at...
Troubling Feedback from Mom
My Bad
►
2009
(121)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment