skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I'd Better Go and Get Me Some
My sister sent me this advertisement. She is so thoughtful. I've kind of gotten out of this, but it's high time I get some of these back. You can bet I'm getting the vest too. And cutting my hair.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIGHT NOW IN NOVOSIBIRSK, RUSSIA..
About Me
Erin Blake
Utah, United States
Spencer is serving in the Russia, Novosibirsk Mission. He entered the MTC on May 18, 2011.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(81)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(201)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(121)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(11)
I'd Better Go and Get Me Some
Happiness in a Bowl
SWIMMING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SUMMER. HEAVEN.
READING: My Atonia by Willa CatherLISTENING TO: ...
Needed: Personal Shopper or Strong-Bodied Woman
Thoughts on this calm overcast Wednesday of June
I'm Laughing Hard
Ephiphany
Random Musings of C.S. Lewis
Sunday Morning
No Interrupting
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment