
Maddie and her friend, Jane, are way creative. The other night, they came up with these posters for Maddie. She works hard at everything she does, while I'm more of a procrastinator- this is good enough- kind of person sometimes. Or at least I agonize for a few days what I should do while she just starts doing it. She doesn't ask for help, she just rolls up her sleeves and gets to work. Early. Her personality is more like Brett's than mine. She is level headed, serious minded, and can be counted on for everything. She's turning into a pretty great young person/almost adult. Gulp. I love her.
The yellow post it note is signed by Kelly asking people to vote for Maddie. Dwight's paper says Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica..followed by his urging one and all to vote for her. She replaced Pam's head with hers, as well as the bobblehead.
Her album cover says Peace and Love in 10th Grade.
6 comments:
Love those posters! She is way creative...and so pretty, too!
Oh Amy- can't we just live next to each other like we planned to do in college? We could lay out every single day in between homework and classes, get skin cancer, and we could drive around in a convertible on sidewalks. We could go out to eat every day and gain 20 pounds in about 4 months. Please?
Only this time, we'd probably have to take care of our 10 kids between us :)
I love Maddie, I didn't know how creative she was. The posters are darling, keep me posted on what happens with the election.
Go Maddie!! I didn't know she was still going to run. iVote for her. :)
Vote for Maddie! Clap, Clap, Clap-clap-clap!
Great posters. Loved it.
Post a Comment