Then this morning, I realized who it was. I have to post about him. I love him. I want to marry him. jk Brett, jk!
SONDRE LERCHE
He is Norwegian. He has such a unique sound. He's a bit hard to explain. He's young and is maybe classified as folk/pop/jazz. (That's not broad or anything Erin). He's just great to listen to. He wrote every song to the "Dan in Real Life" movie. If you loved that movie as I did, part of why is probably the feel Sondre gave the film by his quirky songs weaving throughout. If you happen to own the movie, you can click on the extra about Sondre and his writing process during filming. I was introduced to him by my "daughter" who has been a part of my family through living across the street for the last 10 years or so. I love her. She has introduced me to a bunch of artists, but this was a big one. I also have a friend who's family loves Sondre. He was in San Francisco once with a free night, nothing to do. The next day he realized that Sondre was performing RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE at a record store. He had missed it. He could have easily gone. That would haunt me for a while. I would LOVE to hear him live.
Sondre....come to Utah....Please....We love you here...
He is Norwegian. He has such a unique sound. He's a bit hard to explain. He's young and is maybe classified as folk/pop/jazz. (That's not broad or anything Erin). He's just great to listen to. He wrote every song to the "Dan in Real Life" movie. If you loved that movie as I did, part of why is probably the feel Sondre gave the film by his quirky songs weaving throughout. If you happen to own the movie, you can click on the extra about Sondre and his writing process during filming. I was introduced to him by my "daughter" who has been a part of my family through living across the street for the last 10 years or so. I love her. She has introduced me to a bunch of artists, but this was a big one. I also have a friend who's family loves Sondre. He was in San Francisco once with a free night, nothing to do. The next day he realized that Sondre was performing RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE at a record store. He had missed it. He could have easily gone. That would haunt me for a while. I would LOVE to hear him live.
Sondre....come to Utah....Please....We love you here...


4 comments:
I love Sondre too. I've got several songs of his on my playlist.
I love his music! Listening to an entire c.d. can be a bit much for me but a few choice songs are awesome.
So I almost skipped over this post bc I thought, there goes Erin, rambling on about another artist. blah blah. THen I saw the DIRL reference. l LOVED all of the music from that show. I love that show. Ok, now I'll have to get some of his music from Itunes. love ya.
Si, you skip any artist posts, and I will skip the lasagne blah blah blah salad blah blah....
Post a Comment