Phew! I thought you were going to leave her behind. You know this actually may be a good thing because now when Brandon and Sydney meet up at BYU after Brandon's mission it won't be awkward for them to date and get married.
I know. I realized the irony after I printed it. Good news, I'm taking you to California! Bad news, no more cheering at half time at the most awesome Braves' basketball games.
4 comments:
Phew! I thought you were going to leave her behind. You know this actually may be a good thing because now when Brandon and Sydney meet up at BYU after Brandon's mission it won't be awkward for them to date and get married.
True! They won't have the whole 'wardie' problem. Sweet.
But she looks so good in that BRAVES shirt!
I know. I realized the irony after I printed it. Good news, I'm taking you to California! Bad news, no more cheering at half time at the most awesome Braves' basketball games.
Post a Comment