Brett and kids are all at the BYU game today. I am home with Kate asleep in her little crib. A piano student and her mother just came by and gave me some of the best Korean meat ever. This is the 2nd time, so I knew when I saw it just what I was getting. She also gave me a big Korean pear. Very different from our pears, but I like Korean pears a lot. They are less juicy and sweet--a little more crisp. I am excited when I see Jeong- ok Hahm and hear her speaking more and more English. I'm sure it has been difficult for her living in America, in Utah where she can hardly understand anyone and make friendships. She is such a nice woman. I love teaching her kids, especially Su-hyun. I just want to hug her every time I teach her, but she is shy and I would probably creep her out a little bit.
BYU v Utah going on as I type. I'm listening to it on the radio. I am really glad that my happiness is not tied in any way to the outcome of this game. I hate that people I really like are such U fans.
(he he he) I am going to try to find some chocolate anywhere in this house. I don't think there is any. I would know. I do have some cinnamon bears in my nightstand drawer that no one knows about, but they have been there for a while, so you know I can take them or leave them. I know exactly what Syd has in her trick or treat pillowcase: 2 things of starburst, a smartie and a sucker. Not tempting either. I'm going to have to go for some chocolate chips and a bowl of cereal. Oh, and some of that Korean BBQ. Yum.
2 comments:
So you guys weren't the ones to vandalize the Foster's car, huh? Woulda though it was you..... :)
Yeah Misty, I guess it wasn't the Blakes. So now I'm guessing either the Farr's or the Evans fam. Let's not start the talk about the game...
Erin - If I would have read this earlier, I would have told you to COME OVER and get some chocolate. Or I could deliver. I'm always empathetic to a person in need of chocolate!
Post a Comment