--All we have in life, really, are people and moments. The portrait captures both simultaneously, and tells a story about the characters in our lives. It shows a person in a place and a time in which they will never be again; it stops the clock and says, "Look at this person; she matters. This moment matters." And whether that portrait is serious or the brief result of a cheesecake grin, we're a little closer to seeing the soul.--
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know you've lived away for a year and a half but I still think you live up the street. Until I see pictures that remind me how much I miss you guys!!!
Um hi my name is Erica I am sure you don't remember me, but I am just reminding you that I am your friend and I think you are pretty and make very pretty children. Also, are you going to be in Utah at all in December? I will be there waiting for you from December 10-30 Please come I miss you something terrible!
hi miss kate who is like 30 now. all the sudden like huge.
I'm willing to bet that Maddie carved the pumpkin. Love you all so much. So happy to have seen you Erin the other day.
Post a Comment