Dear Maddie--
Really? There is no internet cafe right by here?..
where you can sneak me an email telling me how much fun you're having? I'll bet you're just dying to tell me about your trip, but you can't. I guess I feel sorry for you really, because you probably aren't enjoying it quite as much without filling me in on the details of places like this....
I'm sorry that I told you to kiss someone under the Bridge of Sighs at sunset so your love will be forever.
That's on my bucket list, so I'm sorry if that was confusing to have me tell you to find someone to kiss as the clock is striking at sunset on a gondola.
Dear Kate--
You are singing so loudly right now. I am right outside your door and do you have to belt every song in your repertoire before you fall asleep? Where do you get this from, all of this singing singing singing? Constantly singing?
Dear Ali-
Please get out of this phase where every single thing I do bugs you. Thanks. I really can't be thaaaat embarrassing, can I? See how much fun you're having so far this break, even without Maddie? I'm happy for you.
Dear Sydney-
You'll really be happier if you stop saying you want to move back. Brainstorm with me about how to make more friends, join a team, learn a new skill. I love that you loved Gold Rush Days at school and that you did your report about the Santa Inez Mission. You know about stuff I don't.
Dear Spencer-
Thanks for skyping us today. And for hanging out with family in Utah. And for changing Uncle Dave's facebook status. That made us laugh. Let's get that Russian Visa stuff done tomorrow! And I'm sorry I'm not putting chocolate chip cookies in the package tomorrow. I was going to, but we are out of chocolate chips.
Dear Brett-
Thanks for not being disappointed in me even though I didn't take notes during General Conference like you did. I don't have to take notes. I just remember it all. I'm sorry I made those sticky buns that you couldn't eat just because Misty and Mike were here. I won't do that to you again.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are SO SO SO funny. Even if Ali thinks not.
The Bridge of Sighs, I thought it was so sad! Brooke thought it was funny that I was so sad about it. We took a gondola ride, but no kissing.
Oh, and those sticky buns, no apologies for those. Not even for Mr. P90. Running out of choc chips, now that's a crime.
Post a Comment