skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 25, 2010
Do you ever drive in your car for about 10 minutes before you even realize that you are listening to a Spanish talk radio show? Yeah, I do that too sometimes.
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Lo siento. Nunca he escuchado la radio espaƱola.
October 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Kimi
said...
Um...can't say that I have.
October 30, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIGHT NOW IN NOVOSIBIRSK, RUSSIA..
About Me
Erin Blake
Utah, United States
Spencer is serving in the Russia, Novosibirsk Mission. He entered the MTC on May 18, 2011.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(81)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(201)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(18)
If You Want to Write a Song About the Moon
This took me a really long time to do, but I think...
Do you ever drive in your car for about 10 minutes...
Saturdays are good.My mom and I made theseand this...
A word from Kate
FEEDBACK NEEDED
MISTY
Oh! While I am thinking about it... I have a newAR...
My sister is here! For once, I don't have time to ...
I WANT TO GO HERE.
Capturing Kate
You Smile, I Smile
Today the plumbers turned off all of my water in t...
Most interesting Exchanges I heard this week:Dad t...
Check out this menu.
So are we chatting now? OK. Let's chat.Last night,...
Homework
Here it is. My blank piece of paper. ahhhToday it ...
►
September
(29)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(121)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(2)
2 comments:
Lo siento. Nunca he escuchado la radio espaƱola.
Um...can't say that I have.
Post a Comment