I just found that Maddie started blogging and this was what she wrote while I was gone this morning at a wedding shower. She accidentally left it up on the screen so I got to see it. It is so sweet and makes me happy, knowing she wrote this not thinking I would read it--it's just how she really feels. Here it is.
Well I'm in love with my little sister, it's official. She's perfect!! Seriously I just can't get enough of her. Today was one of the days when I've been babysitting her. It's been just me and baby from 9:30 to currently 12 but it's still going. Although sometimes she's a little whiny or won't sit still I still love it. I just put her down about 15 minutes ago and I already want her to wake up so I can squeeze her and kiss her. Kate's a little spoiled not gonna lie, there's rarely a moment when either Mom, Dad, kids, Lala, friends or aunts aren't holding her. Well all I gotta say is I love her and I can't believe our family went 8 years without her! My absolute favorite, when she falls asleep in my arms.
4 comments:
Everyone loves her!!! I used to watch sarah for my mom and for some reason every time my mom would put her down i would wake her up right after she fell asleep because I just wanted to be with her so bad all the time. Now i know the reason i did that. So i could spend a little time with her before she left us. Special moments with her and I miss them a lot. I"m glad your kids love eachother. I hope i'm just as lucky.
Kate is Great. But Maddddie... I love Maddie.
That was so sweet! Yes, we ALL love Kate! You are so lucky that she's all yours-- even if it leaves the rest of us Kate-hungry most of the time. And it really doesn't help when Miss Baby-Hog is around! You know who you are.
We'll all miss you guys and stuff when you're gone, but how are we going to live without Baby Kate????!!!!
This really is very special. What a blessing to have Kate in your family. And how could everyone NOT just adore her. She is incredibly cute and sweet. It is extremely obvious that all your kids (and everyone else) loves her and how fabulous is that? No one can be loved too much!
Post a Comment