Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RUDY BEN BLAKE (2002-2012)

Rudy, you were the sweetest dog. You will be greatly, greatly missed. Your cute face, those ears, your ballerina angled feet, your love of travel and adventure. We had you for 10 healthy, wonderful years. All of my kids' memories include you quietly there. Just always there. I'm so glad we had just gone camping with you and had you snuggled in our tent. I'm glad we had played with you and given you a bone that very day. We know you are happy. Thank you for your kind disposition, and for always coming back:)
We love you.



5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sure your hearts are a little broken today. I can totally understand and relate. Dogs are special creatures and can be a part of a family like none other. I'm so sad for you guys. Poor Spence - that would be hard news to get on your mission. Love you guys...

Lauren said...

WHAAAAAAAT??? I cannot even imagine the Blakes without Rudy.

Melwel said...

that is so sad when a family dog dies.... I'm sorry for your loss. I will miss Ruddy's ballet feet.

Brooke Shoko said...

This breaks my heart. :(

Melanie said...

What happened??? I miss Rudie already! So many great memories of him escaping into our yard. I am glad we got to see him last Fall.