Thursday, April 12, 2012

Far Away Friends And Birthdays

Look how sweet this video is from my friends in Bountiful. I woke up this morning, with a lot to do today and was just needing to get going. Birthdays are no big deal as you get older right? Still lots to do. However, when I saw that they had taken the time to do this, it made me so happy! What a nice thing to do. I especially died when I saw Benny's face in Colombia on his mission? How did he know to do that? Tanner in Hawaii? LOVE ALL OF THOSE KIDS. Love the energy displayed by these lovely women: Thank you guys! I don't feel quite so far away :)

HERE

5 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

Happy Birthday ERIN!! :)

Misty said...

Awwww!! What a cool gift! You really do have fantastic friends. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN!!

Lauren said...

Oh! That is so cute. Your P-town friends (Provo Blakes, and the Errors) love you and wish you a happy birthday also. It is so weird, all day I was thinking, "who's birthday is today?" I know it's someone really important to me... :/ I'm so sorry. But I love you!

Sarah said...

thats fun! I like that. happy birthday e!!

Kelly said...

I want your friends! I'm glad they made you happy today. Love you sis!