Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two Days Late but Still

Happy Father's Day Brett. 

We had a great weekend stacation in L.A. We saw Brett every day for a minute or two (one of those shown above) and best part --got to sleep all together at night. During the day, we walked outside and Elmo Live happened to be right next door at the Nokia theatre. Sweet! We walked in and this was Kate's face pretty much the whole show.

Next came the Grammy Museum. The Lennon exhibit was too small but there was a floor that Roland sponsored where you played all of their instruments and could mix your own song or record different stuff. My favorite was the electronic conga drum. I want one now!

Ok, look how skinny my leg looks in this picture. Ha ha, where's the rest of it?! I know for a fact that's about half my leg. aaahhhh!
Mixing a song. I'm at the conga station right next to her.
yeah probably not too sanitary, drumsticks in the mouth, bare feet. 

Breakfast at The Farm
She wants to wear this darn dress every day. That's a bad picture of her best friend Sally next to her. Oh shoot no it isn't. It's a statue. 

Great Father's Day weekend. Great father and husband. Your girls love you! I am thankful for my husband and best friend! And I like that restaurant's paint color. e

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Okay, before I even read the caption to that photo I thought, "daaaaang Erin, you are looking so skinny" YOU GO GIRL

Maryn said...

I know I don't really know you at all, but I gotta say, you are so dang funny. Like, a literal LOL funny. You're awesome.

Erin Blake said...

Lauren -that's what I'm saying! My leg is NOT that skinny. I am probably up 5 from your wedding! But I love that picture :)

Maryn- I didn't follow your new blog cause I felt like some creeper mom if it's private. But I still read it sometimes when my girls are reading it. It's great!

Kimi said...

Hahaha! First thing I thought when I saw that picture was how skinny your leg was! I spent a few moments pondering whether it was good camera work and a good pose combined or whether your mad spinning skillz have been paying off--and then I read the caption and laughed. I'm gonna practice that pose! Lookin' good, mamacita!