Hi Erin, uh This is uh Sylvia Weston from Wisconsin's Finest Cheese. uh I'm calling from Utah. Uh you seem to uh have given us the wrong address. uh. There's another family living in your uh house and we've got a truckload of our uh finest gouda. So uh they said you moved to uh L.A. or something? So I don't know where you're planning on putting all of this gouda but uh we really appreciate your business ya know. Ya know we have some tough competition out there but uh we're so glad that you uh decided to uh pick us. Anyway, so if you could give me a call back cause uh we just don't know where to put all this gouda ya know ...There's just gouda all over the place (light laughter). Just give me a call back and let me know what to do with all of this gouda. uh Anyway uh nice uh talking to ya uh ok bye bye!
I thought, "What the???" Truckload of gouda? Could she have the wrong Erin Blake? But she's at my old house! This has to be a joke, but she sounds SOOOO real, the accent PERFECT and really who would think of a truckload of gouda??!!
Seriously, why am I so gullible? Major character flaw I've decided. I believe everything people tell me. Must get smarter Erin.



7 comments:
okay. So as I start reading this, I was like, "Wow! Erin must've ordered a lot of cheese!" And then as I was nearing to the end of the message, I thought, "that would be the most genius phone prank".... BOOM. Whitney rocks.
AAAhahahahahaha Oh I love her. How perfect! Not gonna lie I'm jealous you have that message.
hahahaha. WHITNEY. of course.
i love this. jealous of the spring break trip!!
voice mail voice mail! seriously, if anyone noticed that I wrote male instead of mail and didn't correct me, I'll be so mad. I wonder what a voice male would be really?
There has GOT to be a way to post that on your blog!
How funny is our little Whitney?! Love her!
Worthless trivia fact: Voice Male is a men's a cappella group originally from Utah State University. I have several CDs.
I thought maybe they were getting into the gouda business for a minute there.
Ver Word: lomicap
Possible Usage: "I won't lomicap to you unless you promise to give it back."
Ha ha ha ha ha ha oh m gosh I am soooooooooooo happy you got it! Ha ha ha oh man I just read your blog while riding the bike at the gym and I was literally laughing soooooooo hard at myself. In fact I am laughing this very second! Oh man oh man that's the best phone prank o have ever done!
She told me she was going to do this. I am so glad it worked! Whitters is the best.
Post a Comment