
I'm awake at 6:45 and I'm not in a complete fog induced, headachy daze. Bed at 10:30, up from 2-3, and then not again until 6:45. I love these nights. Better than bed at 11:30, up at 2, up at 5.
I'm sitting cross legged and can sleep on my back or my stomach.
I went for a walk two nights in a row, although still slowly and not very far.
I can touch my toes.
I can eat normal food.
I can take a nap anytime I need to due to 4 kids jumping at the chance to hold her while I do.
I am enjoying great dinners with veggies and desserts included. I recommit to return the favor knowing how much it lightens the load.
Feeding issues starting to improve finally. Biggest hurdle is starting to get better. I can see some light up ahead if I just keep going.
3 weeks left of summer. How did it go so fast?


4 comments:
So glad that things are getting better! I am jealous of the fact that you can take a nap at any time, what a novel idea to have a baby when the kids are plenty old enough to help! Very glad you can enjoy dessert again. Hope you have a good day.
Summer went so fast because you had a baby in the middle of it. :). You look fabulous, Erin. Kate is even prettier, though, but I'm sure you agree.
Those pictures of you at your computer remind me of a much younger Erin about 17 1/2 years ago. You look great. I'm so glad you are feeling good!
I agree! You look just like this girl I roomed with my first 2 years at the Y! ;) 20-years-old tops!
Post a Comment